Thursday, April 8, 2010

FORBIDDEN FRUIT - is my book....

It should be finished and out soon. The legal section of the book is troubling.

My relationship with Michael Jordan.... from start to finish....



I stil hold out hope that HH Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed bin Al Maktoum of Dubai.. will be a great father to Dante and a loyal and faithful husband to Lisa A. Miceli. ANGE MCQUEEN says that she is a liar.. that she never was with him.. adn then ashe was and wants to throw it in my face.... the sex. WHAT SEX?? MY OWN WORDS and EMAILS!! Interesting???


I have many business projects in the works in the USA. HH Sheikh Ahmed told me to not work adn focus on being a wife & mother.



I have done both. PLEASE STOP DELETING MY VIDEOS, BLOGS, AND TWITTER off of the INTERNET.



Lisa A. Miceli

No comments:

Post a Comment