Thursday, April 8, 2010

ANGE MCQUEEN = EXTORTIONIST!!!

ABSAM said to EVERYONE, plesae do not libel my wife. It is a 5 year prison sentence in the MIDDLE EAST.


ANGE MCQUEEN = EXTORTNIST - Please no one in my family help her wtih money or anything..... NO FUR COATS & NO JEWELRY!!

She stole my life.... & I asked for her to contact me if ABSAM called her behind my back. She never did & claimed to be a trusted friend and BUSINESS PARTNER!!

She is trying to use my family, for her STORY with ABSAM, after she stole from me.

SORRY, YOU OWE ME A BILLION DOLLARS for the THEFT of INTELLCTUAL PROPERTY, hurting both ME and my 5 YeAR old SON!!!


I stated after meeting ABSAM onlnie, THAT HE IS THE LOVE of my life!!

We NOW both need cxounseling, to make it work..... b/c if the back-stabbing lies by Ange McQueen & others online, twisting details or flipping my life for theirs.


I contacted both HH Sheikh MO & HH Prince Hamden., and asked for thier blessings in marrying HH Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed bin Al Maktouim of Dubai.


STOP HACKING MY COMPUTER for HH Sheikh Ahmed and Lisa Miceli's e-mails, please.


I filed a police report on Ange McQueen.... & update it, until I meet in person with ABSAM, as we planned!!


PRIVATE PLANES = PETER LOFTIN, MICHAEL JORDAN, HEIDI & CHAD MICELI.

BROADWAY = VINNIE's STEAKHOUSE & TAVERN

CELEBRITIES = BATES BATTAGLIA, MICHAEL JORDAN, BORIS KUDJOE; and others as friends.

MUSIC = HARDEES WALUT CREEK AMPIPHEATRE; HOOTIE and the BLOWFISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment