Thursday, April 8, 2010

LISA MICELI's LOVE STORY with ABSAM...

STOLEN AND TOLD BY ANGE MCQUEEN......


http://www.youtube.com/user/angelicque777#p/u/18/WZed7UGrgPE


Lisa Miceli got an invite to this man's home after finding him online and seeing him at a CNN interview on USA television.

We then chatted about PAMELA ANDERSON LEE & her using her Lisa the TOOL TIME persona, into SUPER STARDOM!!

We fell in love..... from there. I found a photo of him that I ABSOLUTELY FELL in love with.... in the ARABIAN BUSINESS JOURNAL and the rest should have been history.

Instead, I am fighting for the TRUTH... as my property was stolen many many times by third parties. Please saqve all evidence so I can re-create the love story....


PLEASE STOP with the BRAN -WASHING TACTICS...

No comments:

Post a Comment