Thursday, April 8, 2010

I GUESS ANGE MCQUEEN WON THAT BATTLE..

SHE CALLED HH SHEIKH AHMED bin Saeed bin Al Maktoum of Dubai, a con artist and a crazy-maker. At that time, I was not aware of her even knowing of HH Sheikh Ahmed, except from me and talking to her as a friend.


I SAID THAT WE ARE WAITING TO HAVE SEX UNTIL MARRIAGE.... by his MUSLIM CUSTOMS!!


I offered him affection in the USA.

I told him to sue for LIBEL ANGE MCQUEEEN with me, as she falsely accused me of STALKING HER.. IMPOSSIBLE!! She contacted me... and I told her of my business plans.


ANGE MCQUEEN was putting out my business in a twisted fashion adn hurting m e in the process.


I ASKED HER TO STOP - so that she would not ruin my marriage to HH Sheikih Ahmed bin Saeed bin Al Maktoum of Dubai.


SO FAR, her libel of my FUTURE HUSBAND & my wedding, the dress, and marraige has won out.


WHY?? I listened to him.... & what he wants. 5000 emails of sex texts, those are all mine... between me and HH Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed bin Al Maktoum of Dubai. adn our future plans with one another.


He stil denies dating her or having any sex with her.....


He has yet to show for our wedding.... after sending me the wedding dress.


THE POLICE REPORTS AND LAWSUITS ARE BEING FILED.... as we speak!!!


I am being MUSCLED out of my own LIFE.....



OF COURSE, I am going to fight back on all of this!!!


Lisa A. Miceli

No comments:

Post a Comment