Tuesday, March 2, 2010

DANTE is giving mommy away to her future husband!

Found a gorgeous white tux for him.... that we just ordered.

ANGELICQUE MCQUEEN is twisting the police report. Lisa Miceli filed on on her and the evidence was given from my e-mail account & Ange McQueen is twisting that in her YOU TUBE DANCE VIDEO.

I do not want dancers on my wedding night. Ange McQueen has mental health issues, OSCAR messed up her mind, since he had three women pregnant at the same time and was not married to them. She thinks that she and other women can be in my bedroom when I marry THE SHEIKH. THIS IS A LIE.

HH Sheikh MO gave me his blessings AND in fact, he told me to get more security for ABSAM and Lisa Miceli, against Kelly Scott adn Ange McQueen.

I love my new family, very loving adn very supportive. STOP HACKING MY ACCOUNTS AND TWISTING the information. ABSAM is the love of my life. You are damaging our reputations for the actions of people in my past in the USA. I asked for forgiveness from ABSAM and his family.

NOT VERY DIPLOMATIC of people in the USA.... please respect my future husband.

I have already complained with the UAE EMBASSY about the people in the USA, thinking that they can control Lisa Miceli... when I am not their property.

2 comments:

  1. Shut this blog down right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can someone you have never met be the love of your life? Pretty sad Lisa

    ReplyDelete