Friday, March 19, 2010

THE VERY TWISTED ANGE MCQUEEN.. ...

What I need to be with Oscar Del A HOYA now.. for Angelicque McQueen, since she cross-marketed my sex life with hers, b/c Raj is BROKE.


SHE IS SICK - she tried to push me into sex with all of the OSCAR DEL A HOYA organization now, when I am engaged to ABSAM..... per his choice.


RAJ, RICHARD, OSCAR, JIMMY, etc, etc.. SHUT THE HELL UP ANGE.

I annnouce my engagement to ABSAM, and I have how many women claiming they are now Lisa Miclei and can pretend to be me..... YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED to be Lisa A. Miceli.

If you think that he is fake... you are crazy.... this is my sex life, you shook him down for what?? BILLIONS and me down for what?? MILLIONS.

Get a job.... find your own man and stop making threats..... the police and the FBI do thier jobs, they need to eat too.

So, quit while you are ahead.

I did not invite any of you into my bed, I am geting married, That means stop trafficknig women in my marrriage. It is not a competition, it is not a race, it is my love life.

He told me that he loved me.. and wanted to marry me. I said yes... and he sent the wedding dress after proposing to me.

I have my own businesses. They are being stolen.. and the reports were filed....

No comments:

Post a Comment