Wednesday, March 17, 2010

LIANN CONTACT LISA MICELI PLEASE....

Ange is messing with me adn my SHEIKH - and then making threats to kill me after stealing from me, money, clothing, and inforamtion.


ABSAM ADMITED TO EXTORTION adn fRAUD adn I am taking it to the DA's office.

Thanks ladies for fucking up my marriage- make you feel powerful, when you are sent to prison for stalking ME???

ABSAM is going to jail for making terroristic threats against me online!!!

ANGE MCQUEEN IS A LIAR.. she thinks that she can walk in my shoes & be me, messing with TWO MEN, MJ & ABSAM - over my son, Dante a 5 yr old!!!

ABSAM IS CALLING ME AT 3AM?? Wonder what he wants?? NOT ANGE MCQUEEN...

MAFIA ND TERRORISM.. grow up LOSERS!!!

ABSAM called me to go to the which with the refrigator.... air blown!! WOO HOO!!!


Lisa A. Miceli

No comments:

Post a Comment