Sunday, March 28, 2010

THERE IS NO BUSINESS DEALING BEHIND MY BACK!!

ATTORNIES: CARLA DIMARE, JOHN GENGA, and GLORIA ALLRED appear to have spoken to Angelicque McQueen about Lisa A. Miceli's engagement to HH Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed bin Al Maktoum of Dubai.

Why is this?? It is not her life.

Then, she goes on You Tube and acts as a lawyer or an agent with my property... & using the AL MAKTOUM name & image & my private phone calls!!


I asked her to cease & desist a record number of times. She refuses to listen & continues to use STOLEN EMAILS, STOLEN LINGERIE (jewelry adn clothing) as her own property.

There is a police report filed in ANAHIEM, CA over the stolen property.

She is not Lisa Miceli - she does not have DANCE CERTIFICATES, REAL ESTATE LICENSES, & COLLEGE DEGREES among other AWARDS and certificates of achievement that I have recieved over the years!!


I have my own COMPANY, MICELI PRODUCTIONS.


I had a horse with certificates and provcen record of showmanship.


ASBSAM is the LOVE of my life.... how can you say that you do not believe this and then contact him behind my back?


Please cease wtih the conspiracy. Please contact me directly, for business deals.


WARMEST REGARDS,


Lisa A. Miceli

No comments:

Post a Comment