Sunday, March 28, 2010

WHEN I MET ABSAM.. he said that he was not dating..

anyone & that he has two WIVES in DUBAI.

So, why Angelicque McQueen & other women who clown, stalk, harass, and abuse Lisa A. Miceli over me marrying ABSAM is INSANE to me!!!


If it was just for fun and jokes... then my blog should have been a private blog, or it made known that it was just a joke.

Still some people took things too far and I was not in control of any of these SITES to SHUT THEM DOWN!!!


It was very very disrespectful of ANGE MCQUEEN to think - on drugs, that she can HAVE my husband, any time that she wants, when I am engaged.

So, get clean adn get over yourself.. you and the others!!

Lisa A. Miceli + HH Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed bin al Maktoum of Dubai = FOREVER!!

ABSAM SET UP HIS BLOGS... and he is an INVESTMENT BANKER in DUBAI.... Lisa Miceli's INVESTMENT BANKER.


Angelicque McQueen has RICHARD SHAEFFER to BATTLE.... not me!!

STOP SPOINNING MY WEDDING STORY.. I met ABSAM on OCTOBER 2008 - why would ANGE MCQUEEN want to have sex with MY HUSBAND or anyone else for that matter - GROSS!!

SHE IS MESSING with his MIND..... by stealing from me and then LIBELING US BOTH, ABSAM & Lisa A. Miceli.

HE SAID THAT HE PICKED LISA MICELI to marry.. to you are RIGHT. SHUT UP about me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment