Sunday, March 7, 2010

I want to have sex with whomever you all are stalking...

MY FUTURE HUSBAND.. please slam me online, if it makes you think that you have a chance with my husband, as hideous as the females look and behave that are stalking me.



HH SHEIKH MO, the RULER of DUBAI and the VP of UAE, told me to get more security.



So, please.. stop STEALNG AND LIBELING ME, and thinking that you are a PRINCESS, unless you want a mental health committment or a jail sentence.



I EARNED MY DeGREES AND MY CERTIFICATES, did not stalk, go crazy, or make threats, and then get naked, steal, & do drugs on camera with someone else's material ... for a man!!



WONDER WHY OSCAR will not pay her bills?? Is he suing her doctor for malpractice??



HH SHEIKH AHMED of Dubai IS A RESPECTED MEMBER of the RULING FAMILY in DUBAI.



HE IS NOT EVERY CHUBBYMONSTER that writes onlines... filth and hatred towards his own future wife. PLEASE GET REAL and get off the internet.

I go to school online and personally chat with my future husband. MARRIAGE is two people, not others.

I asked for business contracts to work cooperatively, anything else is theft... IDEAS are copyrighted as well as exact words. It is Lisa A. Miceli and she dated MJ and others and is getting married to ABSAM, according to ABASM.

Lisa A. Miceli

No comments:

Post a Comment