Thursday, March 18, 2010

NEW WEDDING DATE SET - PRIOR TO MARCH 29, 2010

ALL of the stalkers trying to get in bed with ABSAM, you are going to jail, if you are caught.

This is not the MIDDLE EAST, this is USA of AMERICA.

You do not disrespect me in my own country, for ANNOUNCING MY WEDDING TO HIS HIGHNESS.

Lisa A. Miclei + HH SHEIKH AHMED BIN SAEED BIN AL MAKTOUM of DUBAI = FOREVER!


EMBARASSMENT and apologies:

CARLA DIMARE, JOHN GENGA, ANGE MCQUEEN & her accomplices who tried to say that I was not enaged to ABSAM & then stalked me & him, to get into our bed and head illegally!!

I AM DEEPLY, DEEPLY HURT BY ALL OF THIS & wish that it would cease.

You disrespected me & ABSAM- with your lies, CON ARTIST, CRAZY-MAKER (IMPLYING THEFT), FAKE, CHEATER, LIAR, PEDOPHILE, etc, etc.. when I ANNOUNCED my engagement to ABSAM in 10/ 2008.....

CHARGES FOR ALL CRIMES AGAINST LISA MICELI ARE PENDING..... and will be enforced to the greatest extent of the law.

OCTOBER 20009 - ABSAM was to marry Lisa A. Miceli.... imposter who is my place for an ACE OF SPADES DEAL???

I AM FURIOUS.... it is not illegal in the USA, to ask for a DNA TEST in private, to get a police report to stop HARASSMENT, and to write a book about my own life.

THE THEIVES, STALKERS AND JEALOUS PEOPLE need to take a step back and stop BREACHING MY SECURITY DETAIL!!!!

HH SHEIKH MO told me to get security.... I listened to him.

NO ONE in the USA or MIDDLE EAST is allowed to stand in the way of Lisa Miceli getting married to ABSAM & having more children.

A MARRIAGE is two people, not three or more, or whatever... in the middle of a marriage, disparaging us for money.

No comments:

Post a Comment