Sunday, March 28, 2010

TRUTH.... please READ!!

ANGE MCQUEEN is the CON ARTIST, FAKE, CRAZY MAKE STEALING from me on he4r YOU TUBE videos.

I highly doubt that ABSAM has anything to do with that.

Raj says that he is with HER. He is INDIAN.

ABSAM is ARAB... stop with the SPINNING of my life. How many blogs/You Tube, etc, etc, etc, etc, ARE UP???? Trying to control my wedding??

GROW UP.....


Lisa A. Miclei + ABSAM = FOREVER.

I know him inside adn OUT ANGE MCQUEEN - he sent me the ACE OF SPADES & the dancing and pot messages... the is TRYING to court Lisa A. Miceli, not you!!


I am not a lesbian.. so stop!!! Kelly Werner was a real estate business lawsuit!!


HOLLYWOOD is a BUNCH of CRAZY PEOPLE on the LOOSE!! Do not let them copy your life and turn it into HELL!!

Please leave me wedding story ALONE!!


Lisa A. Miceli + ABSAM = FOREVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment