Thursday, March 18, 2010

THIS IS MY PHONE - you are TAPE- RECORDING!

and invading my privacy... over. MEANING I OWN IT.. what I say, I own. IT IS MY PHONE TOO!! I actually paid for the phone call!! IDIOT!!

I am not your lawyer or your agent or your match-maker.

You disrespected HH SHEIKH AHMED BIN SAEED BIN AL MAKTOUM of Dubai.

Your were my slack and are now fired from me, for lying, cheating, and sabetoging my business and interference with contractual relationships.

THE BOOK was due out NOV 2009. My wedding was for OCT 2009!


TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE ANGE, SHUT THE HECK UP - you have a confidentiality agreement that I do not have!!!


So, that makes you a prostitute in the USA - targeting me & my FUTURE HUSBAND. THESE ARE CRIMES, DUMMY... that does not make you a PRINCESS.

It makes you a criminal..... so, please leave me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment